Like, Follow and Pin Me

social widget

Monday, October 14, 2013

Beat that Pancake! I Stomped You!

 


 This morning I rocked my second class of Sculpt. It was 30 minutes of aerobics and 30 minutes of strength training,
I was cool as a ninja the first two rounds of aerobics. It reminded me of those two times I went in 1999. Then it got sticky, off step and totally lost. I just kept going.
I moderated the steps to what I could handle. The aerobic step was all of a sudden too high. I kept praying, "God, give me the strength to push through. I need you".
I was off step and off count. I was there for me so I just kept on. In the back of my mind I was worried of what others thought but getting healthy is more important. Plus, we all start somewhere.

 Our brains sure go off on other things.
My thoughts during the class while I was sweatin, huffin and puffin:

 "My thighs are burning. I need another bobby pin for my bangs.
So glad I ate breakfast. Wow, look at me my hips look smaller. Cringe no side view, please. Pancakes from Cracker Barrel sound so good. What if I just go for one? I need to clean my floor and dust our room. Just one pancake. Heading to Aldi after this. Bring that leg higher. Go Jessica! Do it Jessica! You are a machine. Thinking of the texture and smell of a Cracker Barrel pancake. Happy I brought a snack. Water! Now! I Did the whole class! Thank you Lord! Praise you for my strength. You are my back bone."

Burn the cheeseburgers!

No, pancake not today. I win.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jessie! I have not been called that ever! HAAAA! You can, Anna Marie! ;)

      Delete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one with these kind of thoughts!! Next I must exercise...yea I have those thoughts in my everyday life hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those thoughts all the time. It's okay to think, but just have to keep from acting on them. Good going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! Not acting on them is BIG! Way to go!

      Delete