Like, Follow and Pin Me

social widget

Sunday, October 13, 2013

This is me



Hello Cool People!

I am a fab lady of 20 plus 15 years old. Oh wait, that's wrong I'm 36. How did that happen? My pores are a constant reminder. Ok, moving on.

Come on in!

I am Fab Warrior Mom. I absolutely believe that. Let's break it down. I am Fab 24/7. That's all. No further explanation needed. I am a mom and wife among other great things. The warrior part comes in when we talk about facing the obstacles in life. I put on my glitter face paint and charge on. I have to, there's no other way.

Get in a little closer. I'll tell you what I'll be sharing with you, friend.

 My husband, Boss and I are raising our 8 year old son, Monkey to be a strong, giving man of God despite his challenges.  We've had a hard journey, but we are sure to win in the end. Persevere! My boy is counting on me.

I am on a day by day weight loss adventure. It's not easy, but I'm keeping my eyes on the prize, a long life with no limitations. I have lost 28 pounds and fighting to lose more. Fitness, clean eating and planning all play a part in a great day. Recently, I read a quote that said "Wake up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction". It really spoke to me and it's so true. There's nothing like being satisfied with yourself at the end of the day. Burn those cheeseburgers!

This year has been a season in my life where I have grown so much spiritually. We joined a church where we feel at home. We became as active as we could and took charge of our bible teachings. I feel a hunger to know the bible and I'm in awe of the experiences that have warmed my soul. Can't wait to learn more and continue my life with the Lord.

This girl is real and ready to share her life. Here put on some glitter face paint, get in the front lines with me and get it done!

6 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for doing this. I cannot wait to read more...tons of love from your sis, Z!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got ME pumped now, O sparkly one! Love you so much and looking forward to reading more. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparkly one! Love that, fab lady! Love ya too!

      Delete
  3. Welcome from one on a very similar journey ... just add 18 extra years here and there! I love blogging, and the vast and wonderful community of bloggers, because it has thrown open all the doors and windows of my quiet little world. Never thought of putting on glitter paint but I do have some Bath & Body Works shimmer spray that I love! Looking forward to more of your story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your articles! Any thing glitter rocks!

    ReplyDelete