Like, Follow and Pin Me

social widget

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Confidence: I Have Some



My body is changing and I'm getting healthier every day. I see changes in my confidence. The way I see myself is changing and it's happening fast. I feel like I am trying to catch up with myself. I have now lost 45 lbs. I do give myself credit for what I have accomplished, other times I just don't believe it. I thought weight loss was something others had the will power to do, not me. Am I really doing this? I did not know I carried the strength within me to do this.

As I find myself in a new size, I reflect on my changes and praise myself that I accomplished this with God's guidance with me and no one else. I carry God every where I go. I am putting myself out there like I never have before. It feels good to have a power within me that I have not felt before.

Wow! So many changes for good and I'm only half way there. It fires me up to think of the possibilities as I lose more fat. It's very motivating.

The satisfaction and peace I feel now is something a cheeseburger could never give me. I use to think that I was my happiest when I was eating all that bad food. I am growing and learning from that. It has taken time to see that food is just not as important as I made it out to be. I am not all fixed, I am working on myself to grow from my relationship with food.

My confidence soars! I did something super fun and totally nuts.

I always see #ootd on Instagram, it's a fashion collection where people show off their fashion for the day. I always wanted to do it, but never felt good enough about myself. Recently, I was wearing a new outfit and felt great. I thought it's time for #ootd! It's my turn! I posted a picture of myself on Instagram with my look of the day. It was so fun! My love of fashion is coming back to me. The confidence to mix colors and patterns is back and I love it. I can't wait to post another "outfit of the day" photo and again and again!

I am enjoying my changes and at the same time I am scared. I know it will take time to adjust to my mental and physical changes. I know it is a great thing and I am ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment