Like, Follow and Pin Me

social widget

Sunday, March 23, 2014

March Was Not a Good Month


This post will have no picture. If it did, it would be a big sad face. 

My pity party is over. March was not kind to me. No warrior nor ninja action going on here. I do not see a cool kid nor a cool strut.

I have gained and lost the same 2 lbs. over and over all month. Right now I'm down three lbs. This following week I will focus on getting back to my healthy eating 100%. No more nibbles of this or that. I must fight the carb food monsters.

I feel disappointed in myself. It could easily turn into a pity party of one with cake and streamers, but I stop it now. I am on my second 100% good food day and I will keep on. This is the time I like to look at my changes I see in photos and my non-scale victories.

I do look at the positives and how much I have lost just this year alone. This yo-yo living is a first in a few months. So I am ready to keep on. The next time you notice I am quiet on my blog, it's because the food monsters got a hold of me.

Wow, it feels so good to let it go. Oh no! Not the Frozen movie song again!

Thank you for allowing me to be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment