Like, Follow and Pin Me

social widget

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April: Down 5 lbs & Wore a Dress

Here we are at the end of April I have lost 5 pounds I have plenty to celebrate. I know I lost inches too, because my clothes fit way differently. Although I ate badly often on the first two weeks of April, I dedicated myself the last two weeks. I am thankful for several non-scale victories, size 16 jeans and I discovered a new workout, power walking.



I am down 56lbs! I started off at 270 pounds a size 26/28 and now I am size 16 jeans and XXL shirts. My birthday is July 2nd, my goal is to be 205 by then. That will be magical. Once I hit 180, I will decide what my final weight will be

Easter Dress- feeling on top of the world! My first dress since my wedding dress 16 years ago. 

 270 lbs.



270 lbs. 


Fashion is fun again! My Monkey loves to lock his hands and squeeze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment