Like, Follow and Pin Me

social widget

Monday, June 2, 2014

My Fave Survival Snacks

After many years of eating poorly, I knew to be successful in weight loss it was a must to eat foods that I loved. I have tried in the past to lose weight and I did not stick to it because my diet was so restrictive. Not only am I loosing weight, I am learning to live in our world of food. There's food every where, it is up to me how I react to it. This time around I wanted to learn to be around food and eat in moderation. I eat what I love and I don't shove any thing down just because it's healthy. One of the things that makes me have good days are my snacks. I eat a snack mid-morning and mid-afternoon. I never skip them. I will share my latest fave snacks through pictures.  I like the variety of food in my lifestyle.

Here are the snacks that I am enjoying right now:

Kale chips are so satisfying. 


Jicama! I love it in salads, fruit salads, use it as a dipper or even just with salt and lemon juice. 



 I love juicing spinach, carrots and fruits I have available. I also love to eat fruit such as grapes, mangoes, strawberries and blueberries!

As I eat cleaner I have not let go of these delicious crunchy snack. Snap Crisps are my replacement for Hot Cheetos. 

I really love Edamame, but frozen is even better. They are crunchy and have a waxy texture that is so different in a good way. 


Oh I can eat these with hummus or just alone. Pop them like candy! Their flavor is sweet and fresh. 

These are my latest snack attacks. I also love nuts, parmesan cheese, and veggies dipped in hummus!
Eat what you love to be successful. I like to eat every two hours to keep the food monsters away. 




No comments:

Post a Comment