Like, Follow and Pin Me

social widget

Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Meals and Snacks 6/9

This past week I shared what I ate on Facebook so I thought to put it all in one place with pictures and a little more information. I lost 2 lbs. this week! I swam or did water aerobics 4 times this week and drank 8 glasses of water each day. I am ready for week 2!



Breakfast: Oatmeal 
Lunch: Bean, taco meat (turkey), tomato and salsa burrito on a whole wheat tortilla. 
Snack: Fruit cup with grapes, strawberries and mango. 
Snack: Pretzels
Dinner: Sauteed Broccoli, breakfast turkey sausage and two over-medium eggs. 




Breakfast: Oatmeal pancake topped with yogurt and strawberries
Snack: Almond and a fruit cup with yogurt
Lunch: A spring mix salad with red bell peppers, onions, cucumbers with ranch dressing and grilled chicken
Dinner: Breakfast turkey sausage with sautéed cauliflower and broccoli topped with over- medium eggs
Skinny latte 



I woke up wanting lots of donuts, so I chose my pancake shortcake breakfast and it was so satisfying. Then at lunch I wanted one of those convenient store pizza then I said no, so I made my own. I love fruit and veggie juice as a snack. Roasted chicken with sautéed cauliflower, jicama and broccoli was dinner. This day was a hard day, I want bad food and lots of it. I beat my food monsters! 



 I grabbed a breakfast sandwich at a gasoline station because that's what happens when I choose sleep. Those calories were so high, I ate half of it. It was so good though, I made sure to smash it in the trash bag so I wouldn't go back for more. Sushi from Sprouts was for lunch. Snack was mango and almonds. Dinner was roasted chicken and jicama. 



This was my menu Sunday.  I started the day with oatmeal and a mocha. Lunch was sautéed spinach and grilled chicken. I like to sauté the spinach with olive oil, salt and pepper. The chicken was so yummy, I had it again for dinner with Zoodles! Have you had Zoodles? It's "noodles" made with a super awesome kitchen gadget. I like to sauté them and even add minced garlic too. 

That's my week. I am happy to answer any questions. I'd love to hear what is on your menu this coming week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment