Like, Follow and Pin Me

social widget

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New Jean Size!


Still fighting to lose more
Down 52 lbs!


I have dropped a jean size! I am now in a size 16.  I did that. I accomplish that. It's unbelievable to me that yes that's me in the reflection in the glass freezer door at the grocery store. I like this new girl, I really do. Even if she still struggles with her food monsters. Some times they win, more often I win. I'm pressing the restart button again, but that's okay as long as I get back on. I had a good food day today and I will finish the week strong.

I have not been this size in 12 years. It's all very exciting and saddening too. It makes me sad I did not start sooner. It was just not my time to do it and I was not ready and I just did not want to. I had no desire. I will just take this moment to be happy and proud of what I have accomplished. I struggle some days more than others, but I am winning in the end.

Here's to size 14. I'm fighting, punching and high kicking my way there!

I weighed 270 in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment